1. Copyrights and Trademark Notice. The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained on this Site are the exclusive property of Ibival S.A.
2. Ibival S.A. strives to ensure that the contents are accurate and reliable. However, the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections and improvements to the Site at any time without notice.
3. Room rates are guaranteed in the hotel's local currency. Currency quotes are not updated every day. The currency information in this Site is believed to be accurate, but Ibival S.A. do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy.
4. Personal and non-commercial use limitation. This web site is for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, services found on, or obtained from this Site. No part of this Internet Site may be reproduced, wholly or in part, in any way, without obtaining the written consent of Ibival S.A.
5. Links to third party sites. This site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Ibival S.A. Such links are provided for your reference only. Ibival S.A. does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their content. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any association with the sites' operators.
6. Internet E-mail. Please only use e-mail to send us non-confidential notes. Please do not include confidential or private information and do not use Internet E-mail to send us transaction instructions. Customers who choose to send Internet E-mail messages to us containing confidential, private or personal information do so entirely at their own risk. In order to protect you, our responses will not include any confidential information.
7. No unlawful or prohibited use. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Ibival S.A. that you will not use the Site for a purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. In the event you do not agree to the above and foregoing terms of usage, please do not use this Site.
8. Ibival S.A. reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership and access to the services of the site without notice.
Data Protection Information
If you want to cancel your booking, you must contact us as soon as possible. To cover the cost of processing your cancellation, and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your apartment, the deposit of 20% which was paid at the time of booking is non-refundable if your booking is cancelled up to four weeks prior to arrival.
We reserve the right to cancel your holiday in any circumstances but if we cancel your holiday, except where this is because you have not paid, you can either have a refund or accept a replacement room from us of equivalent or closely similar standard and price (if one is available). We will not cancel your holiday less than 12 weeks before arrival day.
Any accommodation you book with us must only be used by those people named on your booking form. You are not allowed to share the accommodation or let anyone else stay there. You are responsible for the cost of any damage caused to your accommodation or its contents during your stay. These charges must be met by you and have to be paid locally.
You will be required to pay a deposit of 20% on completion of your booking. If you don’t, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled and reallocate your room. We will send you a confirmation email showing how much you have paid and how much is owed.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR APARTMENT FOUR WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL YOUR DEPOSIT CANNOT BE REFUNDED.